|Size||50 – 99 Employees|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Internship Temporary Study Work Abroad Student
Helping on a range of design work, you’ll be working alongside some of the hardest working and talented people in the film industry. You’ll be picking up valuable experience about how the film industry works and developing key skills to help you along the way. Our film slate is rich and diverse with the opportunity to work across many key titles.
Supported by the in-house International Designer you will grow and learn through tailored training, coaching and clearly laid out objectives.
● Resizing and reformatting film materials
● Localization of foreign language posters to English for use internationally
● Working on print materials and social assets for StudioCanal’s extensive back-catalogue of films
● Supporting the International Designer in creating materials for key film markets
● Brainstorming creative ideas for key releases with the creative marketing team
● Producing materials for new release films including social assets and press advertisements
● Creating mood boards for new release films to help inspire core campaign materials
● Researching competitors’ creative marketing campaigns and sharing findings with Creative Marketing & Design teams
● Designing presentations for international marketing and production purposes
● Producing in-house comms and mockups
design and admin support for the International
Designer and Creative Marketing team
Experience, Skills, Knowledge, Education:
● Current student/recent graduate in Graphic Design or similar discipline
level of skill in Adobe Creative Suite programs
(Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat)
● Knowledge of After Effects and Premiere would be a bonus but not a necessity!
● Passionate about design, with an openness to feedback and an eagerness to learn and develop your existing skillset
impressive portfolio of design work
A keen eye for details, taking pride in the execution of all work produced
● Experience in producing and preparing work for print
● An understanding of digital design and marketing for social media
● The ability and agility to work in a fast-paced environment, juggling several different projects at any one time and hit deadlines
● A team player not afraid to get stuck in and make things happen
● Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative with a positive “can do” attitudeA healthy curiosity and an active interest in film and visual culture in general
Minimum English requirements:
Last day to apply!