|Size||50 – 99 Employees|
Internship Temporary Undergraduate Student
1. Prepare and give lessons at your placement schools and review students' performance.
2. Attend activities that you are required, for example meetings, seminars, English corners, etc.
3. Observe Chinese law and school regulations.
4. You enjoy free accommodation within or nearby the campus and free workday meals.
5. You will have 2 hours Chinese lessons every week and CNY 2000 per month for your allowance and another 4500 for your flight reimburse upon finish of the program.
6. To apply, please send your CV and Passport front page scan to email: [email protected]
1. College students and university students are welcome.
2. Undergraduates are preferable.
3. Candidates with teaching or tutoring experience are welcome.
Minimum English requirements:
Last day to apply!